Location and Transport
Excellent location within walking distance of Salford Crescent Station which forms a split point in the Manchester-Preston Line, providing local services to Manchester Victoria, Manchester Piccadilly, and Manchester Airport.
There are regular bus services within the vicinity providing access to the A6 with direct services into the city centre and the wider Greater Manchester area with links to key worker employment hubs including; Salford Royal Hospital & Pendleton Sixth Form College.
Nearby amenities include Tesco Extra, Aldi, and Salford Shopping Centre comprising shops / services including; Pure Gym, Lloyds Bank, Argos, Home Bargains, Halifax, and Subway amongst others.
Salford University Campus, home to over 20,000 students and c 3,000 support staff, is just 10-minute walk from the site.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.