Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
A residential development opportunity for sale by Informal Tender with initial Expressions of Interest required.
The property falls within the jurisdiction of the Isle of Wight Council. Development policies are contained within the Island Plan Core strategy and Development Management Plan Document adopted by the Isle of Wight Council on 21 March 2012.
The site is currently used for agricultural purposes and is not allocated for any other use within the adopted unitary plan for the Isle of Wight.
The residential development opportunity is for sale by way of Informal Tender with initial Expressions of Interest required. Closing date for bids Thursday 02 November 2017 (14:00pm).
Location and Transport
The site is currently undeveloped farmland and sits immediately to the south of the B3330 Appley Road opposite the historic Appley Manor Hotel. The sire of approximately 3.39 hectares (8.37 acres) is rectangular in shape rising gently southwards from the B3330. The northern boundary is formed by the B3330 which currently provides the only access to the site via a farm gate.
The western and eastern boundaries face onto residential development (Elmfield). The southern boundary faces onto farmland. There are no trees within the site, which is bordered on all sides by significant hedgerows and some specimen deciduous trees, mainly oak and ash.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.