Poole Goods Yard
BH15 2BQ Poole
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
A unique opportunity to acquire development land with prime residential opportunity.
The current Network Rail site forms a long strip of unused land located to the east of the main railway line and was originally used as a goods yard. The site is principally laid to tarmac.
The site lies within the urban area and comprises 1.12 hectares (2.76 acres) of Brownfield land currently unused. The site is bordered by the main railway line to the west, Serpentine Road to the south, former HMRC offices and a multi-storey car park to the east with the northern section adjoining Poole Athletics Stadium.
The site is currently the subject of a pre-application submission for the development of 348 new residential units. The proposed development would be in six separate buildings varying in height from 6 to 14 storeys and includes 234 car parking spaces.
All schemes subject to planning.
Location and Transport
Centrally located within Poole town centre, the site is accessed off of the B3068 via Serpentine Road. The site benefits from excellent connectivity to the city centre and stunning views across Poole Harbour.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.