Surplus Land and Buildings
TR15 3RD Pool
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
JLL is acting for The Cornwall College Group on the freehold sale of surplus land and buildings at its Camborne Campus.
- 2.67 ha (6.61) acres
- Surplus former College land and buildings
- 4 separate lots – sold together or individually
- Brownfield redevelopment opportunity
- Excellent location close to A30
Lot 1 - Car Park
Lot 2 - Surplus Buildings
Lot 3 - Karenza / Nursery Building
Lot 4 - Harris Building and Lecture Theatre
|Lot 1||1.71 Acres||Available|
|Lot 2||3.56 Acres||Available|
|Lot 3||0.66 Acres||Available|
|Lot 4||0.68 Acres||Available|
| || || |
Expressions of Interest
The sites are being offered for sale as a whole or as individual lots, separately or in combination, by informal tender. Unconditional or conditional (subject to planning) offers are invited for the freehold interest in each case. Disposal of individual lots may necessitate separation of existing utility supplies and provision of new supplies at the purchaser's cost (with potential for continuation of existing supplies pending redevelopment subject to negotiation).
Interested parties are requested to complete and submit the expression of interest document available in the Data Room. The deadline for this is Friday 8 November 2019.
Location and Transport
The sites form part of the Cornwall College Campus, strategically located on the northern edge of Pool, south of the A30 dual carriageway Tolvaddon junction with the A3047 close to the Camborne retail park and Trevenson Gateway business district to the south west and Pool Innovation Centre to the south east.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.