Location and Transport
Plymouths is home to the largest naval base in Europe with HMS Raleigh one of only two centres in the UK for naval recruits to commence their basic training and naval career. The city has also become one of Europe's leading centres of expertise in the marine science and technology.
Plymouth is in the midst of considerable regeneration and investment in the lead up to 2020, which will showcase the city in celebration of the Pilgrim Fathers leaving Mayflower Steps for America in 1620. The city council has been a major force in bringing about public and developer led schemes to enhance a number of key sectors, with a focus on industry, tourism, education and housing. Whilst this is expected to maintain far beyond 2020, this major anniversary year is a core focus to give Plymouth world wide coverage.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.