Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Land West of Rufford Colliery Lane
NG21 0HR Mansfield
Greenfield Site Development Opportunity
The local planning authority is Newark and Sherwood District Council and the revised Core Strategy was formally adopted in March 2019. The authority has allocated Rainworth as capable of supporting 10% of housing growth across the allocated services centres within the district.
All planning enquiries should be made directly to Newark and Sherwood District Council on 01636 650 000.
The site currently has an allocation for employment use RA E1 considered suitable B1, B2 and B8.
Location and Transport
The Greenfield site sits behind existing residential properties on Southwell Road, Rainworth and is adjacent to the A617 Rainworth Bypass. The Bypass runs along the northern boundary, approximately 14 miles north of Nottingham City Centre and 4 miles south east of Mansfield. East Midlands Airport is located 29 miles south.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.