LS11 5TL Leeds
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Freehold site in the heart of South Bank. Suitable for significant redevelopment for a variety of uses, subject to planning.
- Superb Opportunity to acquire a flagship site
- Site is situated 350 metres south of Leeds Railway Station
- Direct access to the M621 and national motorway network
- Existing site comprises an occupied three storey office building
- Office currently used as a call centre
- Large floor plate areas with central glazed atrium breakout area
- Full access raised floors
- Canteen and kitchen facility
- Gas fired central heating
- Air conditioning
Location and Transport
The site is situated just 350 metres from Leeds Railway Station, with direct access via the south entrance. It also benefits from direct access to the M621 and the national motorway network.
The site is situated on Water Lane in the heart of the South Bank of Leeds.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.