Location and Transport
The site is strategically positioned at the intersection of the M62, the primary trans-Pennine route, and the A1(M) and is also a short distance from the M1, the two main north-south routes on the eastern side of the UK. Junction 33 of the M62 motorway is circa 0.5 miles to the south.
The site is bordered by the settlements of Ferrybridge and Brotherton while the towns of Castleford, Pontefract and Knottingley are all within a 3 mile radius. The River Aire runs along the eastern boundary of the site while the A1(M) is immediately to the west and north.
Access to the site is from the B6136 Stranglands Lane, and it is connected to Junction 33 of the M62 by the A162 Great North Road, which constitutes the former A1 route.
There is a workforce of c.1.24 million people within a 30 minute drive time, of which approximately 927,000 are economically active and 70,000 are unemployed. It is possible to reach 76% of the population of Great Britain by HGV from the site in a 4.5 hour drive time.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.