Location and Transport
Darnley Mains is located approximately 6.5 miles south west of Glasgow City Centre, accessed immediately off Junction 3 of the M77 the main arterial route connecting Glasgow city centre, to its southern suburbs and onwards to Ayrshire. The site itself is accessed from Leggatston Road.
The site is bounded by the M77 to the east, a new residential development by Bellway and Persimmon to the west, B&Q to the north and mature woodland to the south.
The site is highly visible and easily connected via the busy intersection Junction 3 and the A726.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.