Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
To rentPlease contact us
Read more description
Prominent roadside cleared site suitable for open storage or a development opportunity
- Main arterial route between City Centre and east of Glasgow
- Excellent road side frontage
- Development opportunity
- Suitable for a range of uses
- 0.09 acres
The premises comprise a cleared and secure site which was previously used as a car sales yard.
The subjects benefit from excellent roadside frontage and prominence in close proximity to Morrisons supermarket.
In addition to the excellent road links, the premises is well served by public transport including regular bus services along Gallowgate, and Bellgrove train station within minutes walk.
Viewings and further information can be arranged through the sole agent.
Location and Transport
The premises are located on the northern side of Gallowgate between Barrack Street and Sydney Street. The Gallowgate is one of the main arterial routes between Glasgow City Centre and the east end.
The east end has seen considerable investment in recent years, including the East End Regeneration Route and M74 extension which provides quick and convenient access to key motorway links including the M8, M74 and M80.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.