Location and Transport
Port Cheshire is a 75-acre site that offers a true multimodal development opportunity with road, rail and sea access.
The development is part of the wider Peel Port plans for the Port of Liverpool and the Manchester Ship Canal, and is capable of accommodating a new warehouse and industrial facility of up to 1,000,000 ft².
The site occupies a strategic location within Cheshire and provides easy access to Chester, Liverpool, North Wales and the wider North West region. Major occupiers in the area are General Motors, Essar Energy, Bank of America, Airbus and Nynas.
Over the last 5 years there has been considerable development activity in Ellesmere Port, with new logistics facilities constructed for Interserve, Regatta, Scania and Prowell.
Ellesmere Port is now an assisted area, which gives access to UK and European grants.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.