- No Commission
G Park Doncaster
West Moor Park
Lincolnshire Way DN3 3FB Doncaster
278,852.00 - 606,830.00 ft² (25,906.19 - 56,376.33 m²)
Price on application
• 15 metre eaves
• 38 dock and 4 level access doors
• 175 car and 65 HGV parking spaces
• Build to suit up to 606,830 sq ft
• 75% of the population can be reached in a 4.5 hour HGV drive-time
• Sustainable eco-warehouse development
Occupiers also located on West Moor Park include ASOS, IKEA, Next, Scotts Miracle Gro, Fellowes Distribution, Anglo Beef Products and MH Star.
G Park is immediately adjacent to the M18, junction 4, accessed via the A630. It is close to 4 other major motorways - M1, A1(M), M180 and M62. It is 6 miles from the centre of Doncaster and is within easy reach of Doncaster railway station and Robin Hood airport (6 miles).
Doncaster's central position makes it easily accessible to all pars of the UK and mainland Europe.