Mark as favourite
Land Off Exeter Road
TQ10 9JD Devon
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
On the instructions of South West Water
- Development potential STPP
- Secure, self-contained site
- Excellent access to the A38
The property comprises a self-contained site of 0.21 hectares (0.52 acres), accessed from the adopted highway (Exeter Road) by a private roadway that also serves the adjoining South West Water premises. The site is level and triangular in shape with access to one end. The site is gated and fenced.
Viewing by appointment only with the sole marketing agents.
Location and Transport
The property is located to the west side of the village of South Brent, close to the A38 Devon Expressway. Plymouth is 17 miles to the west and Exeter is 29 miles to the north east. The property is situated south of Exeter Road, close to its junction with Plymouth Road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.