Westfield One - Development Sites
G68 9HQ Cumbernauld
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size1.07-7.25 ac / 0.43-2.93 ha
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Development land with lapsed industrial planning consent available to purchase or Design and Build opportunities.
- Excellent communication links
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Building - 1||46,609.20||4,330.14||Available|
|Building - 2||48,351.60||4,492.01||Available|
|Building - 3||91,911.60||8,538.87||Available|
|Building - 4||62,726.40||5,827.47||Available|
|Building - 5||66,646.80||6,191.69||Available|
Westfield One presents an opportunity to purchase or lease a bespoke premises between 15,000 and 120,000 sq ft within an exciting distribution and business located to be created by Henry Boot Developments.
Units can be constructed to occupiers bespoke requirements but a shell unit would broadly meet the following standard:
- Minimum 6 m eaves
- 3 phase power supply
- Electrically operated level access roller shutter vehicle doors
- Dedicated pedestrian/ customer access
- Allocated car parking
- Secure yards available
- Ability to install offices, WC.s, mezzanines, dock levellers and other bespoke fit out to meet occupier requirements
Location and Transport
Westfield One Industrial Park is situated fronting Grayshill Road. Westfield is an established industrial location with excellent connections to the national motorway and A road network. The upgraded A80 at Stepps has further improved travel times to Glasgow city centre. There is direct access onto the M73 (J3) with onward connections to the M74/ M6 heading south and the M876 and A9/M9 motorways heading north. The site also offers direct access onto the M80 (J4) providing access north to Stirling and south to Glasgow.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.