- Location and Transport
- More like this
Former Golf Course with Development Potential
- Approx 45.46 acres
- Part of the former Padbrook Park Golf Course and clubhouse
- Strategic position with potential for development
- Adjoining the Cullompton Development Boundary with good road access
- Freehold with vacant possession
- Sale as whole or in parts
The site extends to approx. 45.46 acres (18.40 hectares) and consists of former agricultural land, most recently used as a golf course and associated clubhouse and driving range. The remainder of the site is generally vacant, though some of the land is used for foot golf and a gym and hairdresser within the amenity building. The Padbrook Park Hotel continues to operate and is available to purchase by separate negotiation. The site generally slopes down from Padbrook Hill to the northern boundary (clubhouse). The site is currently accessed from Cullompton Hill. Consideration will be given to disposal of the site as a whole or in parts.
Location and Transport
Located on the south west edge of the market town in Mid Devon, Cullompton is 6 miles south of Tiverton and approximately 15 miles north of Exeter. The site is well connected approximately 1.5 miles from Junction 28 of the M5 motorway. Cullompton has a population of 8,499 (2011 census) and the surrounding area is predominantly residential with a good amenity and within walking distance to the town centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.