- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Up to 52,500 sq ft warehouse unit within a 2.91 acre site.
- Easily accessible to J29a (M1)
- Self-contained 2.91 acre plot
- Outline planning consent for B2/B8 use
- Freehold / Leasehold
- Flexible sizes (max 52,500 sq ft)
A single unit of up to 52,500 sq ft situated on a 2.91 acre plot.
|Unit||Industrial/Logistics||52,500 sq ft|
Plot 9 is a self-contained development site which can be developed as a single unit of 52,500 sq ft. The property will be designed to meet the specific requirements of an occupier but can include 2,500 sq ft of high quality office, 50 kN/sqm floor loading, 4 dock and 1 ground level loading doors and a 40 metre yard.
Plot 9 benefits from outline planning consent for B2 and B8 uses which means delivery of a unit can be achieved within 9 months from agreement of terms.
A range of roadside and ancillary uses already service the site with occupiers including McDonalds, Starbucks, KFC, Greggs, Spar, Subway, Marston’s and Shell.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease or freehold sale.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Markham Vale is a 200 acre prime acre industrial, distribution and commercial park strategically located at the hearty of the UK's motorway network, between Sheffield and Nottingham. The park has immediate access to the M1 motorway via a dedicated junction at 29A and two rail head facilities, making it one of the UK's premier logistics locations.
Situated 5 miles to the east of Chesterfield Town Centre, Markham Vale can potentially attract employees from a wide catchment area. Within 20 minutes of Markham Vale there is a population of around 270,000 which increases to over 5.8 million within 60 minutes. East Midlands Airport is conveniently located 33 miles to the south while Robin Hood Airport, Doncaster Sheffield is around 30 miles to the north east.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.