Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Senghenydd Development Site
CF83 4FY Caerphilly
Read more description
FOR SALE - Potential Development Site
- Large self-contained site
- Well located with excellent communication links
- Part concrete finish
- Existing outline Planning Permission
The site of the former Universal Colliery. The property comprises a large self-contained site of approximately 4.21 ha (10.39 acres), which has been laid to a concrete finish in part.
The majority of the site is accessed through the main entrance which has a weighbridge (not tested) and security lodge. Circa one acre is located at a lower level with access directly onto Commercial Street.
The specification includes:
- Outline consent for 100 residential developments
- Large self contained site
- Access directly on to commercial street
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
Location and Transport
The development site is located at the northern border of Senghenydd in the Aber Valley, fronting Commercial Street. Caerphilly town centre is located approximately 3 miles to the south of Senghenydd. The B4263 Senghenydd Road leads directly to the A468 northern Caerphilly bypass which terminates at the A470 dual carriageway. This trunk road then offers direct access to the M4 motorway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.