Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Land at Severnside
BS10 7SP Bristol
Part of original site of 1,030 hectares previously owned by ICI plc which benefits from extant planning permission (dated 1957/58)
- Excellent development opportunity
Location and Transport
The site is situated in Avonmouth Severnside which has established itself as the prime logistics / warehousing location in the South West. Approximately 8 miles north west of Bristol City Centre the site sits off the M49 which links Junction 22 of the M4 and Junction 18 of the M5 motorways. The new Avonmouth junction of the M49 is only one mile away providing access to the M4 / M5 interchange at Almondsbury which is located approximately 7 miles to the north east.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.