Surplus Land at ASDA, Bridgwater
Surplus Land At Asda
TA6 5AZ Bridgwater
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Expressions of interest on either a freehold or occupational leasehold basis are invited.
The site is next to ASDA's main car park and comprises 0.48 acres of land.
Location and Transport
The site itself is in a central location in Bridgwater a popular historic market town and has a town population of 35,800 it is easily accessible from junction 23 and 24 of the M5 motorway.
The store has a weekly customer count of in the excess of 40,000 which will act as a good year round draw for other commercial uses on this site.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.