- Energy rating
Prime Riverside Residential Development Opportunity
The site will be avaliable on a new 150-year lease
The site, roughly rectangular in shape, is bordered by Wick Lane to the west, detached residential houses to the south, the banks of the River Stour to the north and the former Wick Farm to the east.
The existing building, on ground and upper levels, with some single storey extensions, was originally constructed in the 1960s with additional extensions during the 1990s. The former nursing home provided short-term treatment and rehabilitation services for elderly patients and is now vacant.
Located in the village of Wick, one of Bournemouth's most sought after residential areas, this site offers an outstanding development opportunity with the surrounding area given over to mainly high quality residential accommodation.
Informal tender following written expressions of interest to sole agents JLL.
Closing date for submissions: Thursday 4th April, at 14.00hrs.
Broadwaters is situated in the popular village of Wick situated on the south bank’s entry into Christchurch Harbour. Christchurch is situated to the north with the settlements of Tuckton and Southbourne to the west. Wick has been under the control of Bournemouth Borough Council since 1901.
Associate - Strategic Development Consulting
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.