Mark as favourite
Southbourne Cross Road Car Park
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Unique development opportunity with idilyic panoramic views of the Bournemouth coast.
The site is mainly laid to tarmac and sits predominantly level. It is adjacent to the Southbourne Coast Road which provides existing access to the site.
The site measures approximately 0.25 hectares (0.62 acres). The northern, eastern and western boundaries face onto residential dwellings with the southern boundary providing picturesque views over Southbourne Beach.
The property falls within the jurisdiction of the Bournemouth Borough Council development policies which are contained within the Bournemouth Local Plan (various policy documents).
The site was formally used for vehicular parking and is not allocated for any other use within the Bournemouth Local Plan.
Location and Transport
Located in Southbourne, the site offers spectacular panoramic sea views from the Isle of Wight to Studland Bay. The site benefits from excellent connections to Bournemouth Town Centre, Christchurch and Hengistbury Head with local amenities close by.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.