Upper Terrace Road
Upper Terrace Road
BH2 5NW Bournemouth
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
A centrally located prime development opportunity with fantastic connectivity.
he site is a mixture of tarmac and undeveloped space, sitting in between Terrace Road and Upper Terrace Road; the latter of which provides existing access to the site.
The site measures approximately 0.07 hectares (0.18 acres). The northern boundary faces onto Terrace Road and residential dwellings. The western boundary faces onto terraced residential dwellings with the eastern and southern boundaries facing onto Upper Terrace Road with the new Hilton Hotel adjacent.
The property falls within the jurisdiction of the Bournemouth Borough Council development policies which are contained within the Bournemouth Local Plan (various policy documents).
The site was formally used for vehicular parking and is not allocated for any other use within the Bournemouth Local Plan.
Location and Transport
Located centrally situated on Upper Terrace Road, the site provides attractive views across the Lower Gardens and The Square. The site benefits from pier approach, excellent connections to Bournemouth Town Centre and the wider conurbation.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.