Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Former Department For National Savings & National Savings & Investments Offices
FY3 9YP Blackpool
Size0.46-0.92 ac / 0.19-0.37 ha
The property extends to c.40,000 sq ft offering modern open plan office accommodation provides potential for a range of other potential uses
- The property extends to c.40,000 sq ft offering modern open plan office accommodation
- Extensive surfaced carpark for approximately 326 spaces providing an excellent ratio of 1:120 sq ft.
- The site extends to approximately 3.51 Ha (8.68 acres)
- The property sits to the rear of Rowland Homes ‘Marples Grange’ development.
- The property provides potential for residential development, or a range of other potential uses, subject to planning.
A modern two storey detached office building situated on a site extending to approximately 3.51 Ha (8.68 acres). There is an extensive surfaced carpark with approximately 326 spaces providing an excellent ratio of 1:120 sq ft.
> Modern open plan offices over 2 floors
> Solid floors with floor boxes and perimeter trunking
> Suspended ceilings with modern recessed fluorescent strip lighting & Air conditioning.
> Stair and lift access
> WC facilities & shower facilities
> Large open plan seating/waiting area
> Extensive staff break out/canteen areas.
Location and Transport
The property lies within the Local Authority area of Blackpool and is situated approximately 4 miles east of the town centre Blackpool
is situated approximately 15 miles north west of Preston, 27 miles north of Liverpool and 40 miles north west of Manchester.
The property is located within the Marton area of Blackpool, accessed from Mythop Road which links with the A583 Preston New Road a short distance south west providing easy access onto the M55 motorway. The property sits immediately north of a new high quality residential development known as Marples Grange which is being developed by Rowland Homes. Also adjacent to the building is the Marton Mere Holiday Village and Caravan Park.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.