Location and Transport
Situated in Bideford, a flourishing market town in North Devon, the site occupies a prominent waterside position on Barnstaple Street, on the east side of the River Torridge and is adjacent to the Grade I Listed Long Bridge. The site is bordered by the Wooda Doctors Surgery to the north, Barnstaple Street to the east, land owned by the Royal Hotel to the south and the River Torridge to the west.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.