East the Water Wharves
EX39 4AE Bideford
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Prime Waterside Development Opportunity
- Planning permission secured for a mixed-use scheme
- No S106 or affordable housing
- Unrivalled views across the River Torridge
- Allocated as a strategic regeneration priority
- 0.89 hectares (2.14 acres)
The property lies within the jurisdiction of Toridge District Council (TDC) whose planning policies are contained within the Torridge District Local Plan (2004). The Local Plan strongly supports the development of the site for commercial, leisure and tourism uses.The site benefits from Full Planning Permission (Ref:1/0578/2014/FULM) which was granted in July 2015 for a mixed use development comprising of 52 residential units, approximately 763 sq m (8,213 sq ft) of commercial space, car parking, marina and associated development.
Offers are invited for the freehold interest with vacant possession.