EX32 7EU Barnstaple
- Location and Transport
- More like this
On the instructions of Homes England - For Sale
The bid deadline for this site opportunity is 1pm on Friday 27th November 2020.
- Site area of 1.02 hectares (2.52 acres)
- Residential Development Opportunity
- Situated opposite Yeo Valley Primary School within walking distance of Barnstaple Town Centre
- Brownfield site suitable for conversion of Grade II listed buildings and provision of new build
- Suitable for development of open market housing, affordable housing or later living accommodation
- Freehold Sale
The Laceworks is within walking distance of Barnstaple town centre and is owned by Homes England. The frontage buildings are Grade II Listed and are suitable for conversion, with the remainder of the site currently being cleared to allow for new build development. Offers for the site are invited subject to securing detailed planning permission and listed building consent for redevelopment.
The Laceworks is located a 10-minute level walk east of Barnstaple town centre. It has a site area of approximately 1.02 hectares (2.52 acres) and comprises a former laceworks factory with a Grade II Listed two and three storey element together with ancillary buildings that are currently being demolished.
Primary access to the site is provided via Derby Road with secondary access from Princess Street. Yeo Valley Primary School is located opposite the site to the south, whilst Park View Road runs along the eastern boundary.
We understand that as the rear buildings are currently being demolished and the retained building is Grade II Listed, business rates will not be chargeable whilst the property is vacant.