- No Commission
East Stirling StreetFavourite
FK12 5HW Alva
11.20 acres (4.13 hectares)
Price on application
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY 5 SEPTEMBER 2017 (12 Noon)
- Allocated residential site (100 units) with lapsed planning consent
- Attrative location at the foot of the Ochil Hills
- Good commuter links across the Central Belt
- A range of amenities are available in Alva
- Immediately adjacent to the purpose built Alva Academy Campus
Extending to 11.2 acres (4.53 Ha), the site comprises a cleared, remediated site situated between East Stirling Street and the Alva Academy Campus.
Within the adopted Clackmannanshire Local Development Plan, the site is identified as a Housing Opportunity with a capacity of 100 units. Outline planning permission was granted subject to conditions in 2008 (Ref: 04/00328/OUT). Subsequent reserved matters applications for 92 units were approved in 2008 (Ref; 06/00137/RES & REF: 08/00098/RES). These consents have now lapsed.
A detailed range of technical information is available on www.alva-residential.live.jll.com. Please contact JLL for access to the dataroom.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.