Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Junction 1 M54
WV10 7QZ Wolverhampton
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size47,750-222,750 ft² / 4,436-20,693 m²
Read more description
To Let/For Sale. 3 new logistics/manufacturing units
- Ground and dock level doors
- Eaves from 12m-15m
- 50kn/ m2 floor loading
- Up to 57m yard depths
- Fitted ground and first floor office accommodation
- BREEAM 'excellent'
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Tenure|
|Unit - 1||47,750||4,436.12||To let / For sale|
|Unit - 2||62,000||5,759.99||To let / For sale|
|Unit - 3||113,000||10,498.04||To let / For sale|
Wolf Pack is a high profile speculative development of 3 self-contained detached buildings built to a market leading specification with planning permission for manufacturing, warehousing and distribution uses. Buildings will be available to lease or purchase from Q1 2022.
Location and Transport
The site is situated on the confluence of the regions motorway network. Located at the northern fringe of the Wolverhampton and Black Country conurbation the park has direct access from the A460 Cannock Road onto the M54 Motorway at Junction 1. At the heart of the regions logistics network it provides access to the M6, M6 Toll, M5 and national motorway network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.