Location and Transport
Wisbech in Cambridgeshire is strategically located to service East Anglia and the wider region. The town is positioned on the A47 with good access to the nearby road, rail and port network. Quick access can also be obtained to the nearby cities including; Peterborough, Norwich and Cambridge which all benefit from established industry as well as a growing population and demand. The nearest port is located 13.5 miles at Kings Lynn and operated by ABP. The port currently services 400,000 tonnes of cargo per annum and along with Ipswich and Lowestoft contributes to over £360m to the UK economy supporting over 5,300 jobs regionally. The location is also the preferred Norfolk port for forestry, argri-bulk and manufacturing & recyclables.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.