Mark as favourite
Unit 6 Red Lodge Business Park
BS24 7TN Weston-Super-Mare
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Brand New Warehouse/Industrial Unit - Weston Super Mare
- J21 of the M5
- Car Parking
- Small Yard to the Rear
- New Build
- Vacant Possession on Completion
|Warehouse||2,340 sq ft||Available|
A new build steel portal frame unit set beneath a pitched double skin roof incorporating +10% natural roof lights. Access is provided via a single electrically operated up and over door and separate pedestrian access.
The property has the ability to provide first floor offices via a mezzanine floor which can be fitted. The property provides first floor windows for natural lighting and WC facilities.
Externally there is a loading area and marked car parking spaces.
Freehold with vacant possession on completion.
Location and Transport
Red Lodge Business Park is located immediately off junction 21 of the M5 motorway at Locking Castle, approximately 18 miles south west of Bristol City Centre and 3 miles east of Weston Super Mare Town Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.