Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
WA5 4DB Warrington
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size100,000-1,000,000 ft² / 9,290-92,900 m²
Omega South is a 430 acre site offering immediate access to the M62 at J8.
The site benefits from the following:
- Units from 50,000 to 900,000 sq ft still available on a build to suit basis
- Able to accommodate a single unit up to 900,000 sq ft
- Zone 7 has been allocated for manufacturing and logistics space
- Multi award winning scheme
- Occupiers already include Hermes, Brakes,Travis Perkins, Asda, The Hut Group and Plastic Omnium
- Outline planning permission granted for a further 1.2m sq ft of B2/B8 space
- Compressed natural gas fuelling facility
Location and Transport
Omega South benefits from immediate access to the motorway network and is within easy reach of a large available labour pool. Situated
3 miles west of the M6/M62 interchange in the heart of the north west region, Omega South is midway between Manchester and Liverpool. It is already acting as a vital new link in the supply chain for a number of major national logistics operations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.