- Energy rating
Rare Opportunity to Occupy Warehouse Premises with Yard in Prime West London Location Available For Sale.
- Freehold Warehouse Unit
- 3.7m eaves rising to 7.8m
- 1 x electric loading door
- Large yard
- First floor offices
- Excellent location close to M4 J4, Heathrow Airport and Uxbridge Town Centre
- Roller shutter: W: 4.87m / H: 4m
Comprising the following Gross Internal Floor Areas (GIA)
|Name||sq ft||sq m|
|Ground - Warehouse & Ancillary||3,659||339.93|
|1st - Office||2,201||204.48|
Rare opportunity to purchase a freehold industrial / warehouse unit. The unit is of brick and block construction under a trussed roof. The property benefits from fitted office space to the first floor with attractive floor to ceiling glazing. The unit additionally has a large private yard.
- 3.7m eaves rising to 7.8m at apex
- Large private yard to front of the property
- Fitted office space at first floor
Strictly by appointment via the sole agents JLL, see contacts below.
The property is available by way of freehold sale with vacant possession.
Tomo Industrial Estate is located on Packet Boat Lane between West Drayton and Uxbridge. It is well positioned to take advantage of the extensive motorway network in the immediate vicinity: the M25 (J15), M4(J4) and M40 (J1) are all within 3 miles of the estate. Additionally there a number of public transport links within close proximity: Iver (Crossrail) railway station is less than 1 mile south west, whilst Uxbridge (Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines) on the London Underground is located 1.8 miles north in Uxbridge town centre.
The estate is strategically located to take advantage of Heathrow Airport (15 minutes drive south) and Slough Trading Estate (20 minutes drive west).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.