Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 2E, Tomo Industrial Estate
Read more description
- RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE FREEHOLD INDUSTRIAL PREMISES
- POTENTIAL TO PURCHASE ADJACENT UNIT ALSO
- 3.7M EAVES RISING TO 7.8M
- ALLOCATED PARKING TO FRONT OF UNIT
Unit 2E is a mid-terrace warehouse unit with brick elevations under a barrel roof. The unit is arranged at Ground floor level and comprises open warehouse space with a small toilet block. The unit is available freehold.
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents JLL.
The property is to be sold as seen. The property is available for freehold with vacant possession.
Location and Transport
Tomo Industrial Estate is located on Packet Boat Lane between West Drayton and Uxbridge. It is well positioned to take advantage of the extensive motorway network in the immediate vicinity: the M25 (J15), M4(J4) and M40 (J1) are all within 3 miles of the estate. Additionally there a number of public transport links within close proximity: Iver (Crossrail) railway station is less than 1 mile south west, whilst Uxbridge (Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines) on the London Underground is located 1.8 miles north in Uxbridge town centre. The estate is strategically located to take advantage of Heathrow Airport (15 minutes drive south) and Slough Trading Estate (20 minutes drive west).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.