Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Open Storage Site
TW18 3NG Staines-Upon-Thames
Size42,689 ft² / 3,966 m²
FULLY SECURE YARD FOR SALE - 0.98 ACRES
WITH ANCILLARY OFFICES & INDUSTRIAL STORE
- Electronic controlled gates
- Ancillary offices and parking
- B8 use
- Fully fenced with new palisade fencing
The site occupies an area of approximately one acre and is predominately rectangular in shape and consists of large storage areas, offices. The site is approached through double secure gates and is sold within the benefit of vacant possession. There may be scope for future development of the site subject to obtaining any necessary planning consents that may be required by the local authority. The current occupier has planning permission for container storage and parking.
J13 M25 - 3.6 miles to north via A320 Chertsey Lane
J11 M25 - 4.0 miles to south via A320 Staines Road
Heathrow Cargo Terminal - 6.2 miles
Staines Railway Station - 2.6 miles
Location and Transport
The site is located off Chertsey Lane that is a main section of road connecting Staines town centre to Thorpe Park. Good road links serve the area including the M25, M3 and M4 motorways together with easy access provided to Heathrow London Airport. Staines town centre is close by with its station and range of shops and restaurants.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.