Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
TQ10 9JD South Brent
Size14,549 ft² / 1,352 m²
Read more description
Freehold storage / industrial premises
- Development potential STPP
- Excellent access to the A38
- Rare freehold investment
- Fully let and income producing
- 0.27 hectares (0.66 acres)
- Vacant possession can be agreed
Rare opportunity to purchase a freehold industrial site. The property comprises warehouse / storage accommodation with offices arranged over 0.27 hectares (0.66 acres). The accommodation is arranged over three buildings connected via a central canopied area. The buildings to the south and west of the site are provided as storage facilities and the building to the north east is mainly utlised as offices. The buildings are primarily of blockwork construction with rendered and painted elevations and profile metal roofs.
Viewings strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
Location and Transport
The property is located to the west side of the village of South Brent, close to the A38 Devon Expressway. Plymouth is 17 miles to the west and Exeter is 29 miles to the north east. The property is situated north of Exeter Road, with direct access provided via a shared private roadway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.