Former Budelpack Premises
Heads Of The Valleys Industrial Estate
NP22 5RL Rhymney
To rent£1.50 per ft²
To buyPlease contact us
Size107,849 ft² / 10,019 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Detached industrial / warehouse unit with dock level door and yard.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Production area ||91,447||8,495.70||Available|
|Ground - Ground floor offices and ancillary ||8,265||767.84||Available|
|1st - First floor offices / Ancillary ||8,136||755.86||Available|
The main production area comprises 3 bays of sleep portal frame construction with profile sheet cladding to the side elevations and roof, incorporating translucent light panels. There is a minimum internal eaves height of 6.7m rising to 10m at the apex. The property is serviced by 1No. dock level roller shutter to the southern elevation and also benefits from mains electricity, water and gas.
To the front (west) of the production unit is a two storey area providing office and ancillary accommodation. The offices are of a shell specification, benefitting from plastered / painted walls with suspended ceilings.
Externally, there is a staff car park to the front and a large concrete slab yard to the rear offering good loading and circulation space.
There is an additional 1.42 ha (3.50 acres) of development land, which offers room for expansion, open storage or additional car parking.
Location and Transport
The property is situated on the Heads of the Valleys Industrial Park in Rhymney. The A465 Heads of the Valleys dual carriageway is located approximately 2.5 miles to the North, with Junction 32 of the M4 motorway approximately 25 miles to the South via the A465 and A470 dual carriageways.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.