Unit A22, Severn Road
Treforest Industrial Estate
CF37 5SP Pontypridd
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size26,272 ft² / 2,441 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Large unit on self contained building in popular commercial location
- Established commercial location
- Self contained building on secure site
- Yard and parking to the front and rear
- Additional external storage space
- Existing office space, canteen area and WC's
|Office Ground Floor||1,493||Available|
|Office First Floor||1,493||Available|
|Unit 1 Mezzanine||1,008||Available|
| ||26,272|| |
The property is formed of 3 units which are constructed of steel portal frame with a mixture of brick and profile sheeting to the side elevations. The roof is a single pitch which is insulated and was re sheeted in 2014. There is first floor office accommodation whilst parking and yard space are to the front and back of the unit. The specification also includes:
- Floor loading access to front and rear of unit
- Open plan office space
- 2 x meeting rooms & boardroom
- High speed connectivitiy
- Ground floor canteen area
- Internal storage/ lab rooms
- External storage
The site benefits from all mains services. Each of the 3 units has a separate 75kW metered supply.
The property has a 90kWP solar array which benefits from the FIT subsidy.
Location and Transport
The property is located at the north end of Treforest Industrial Estate just outside its boundaries on Severn Road. Access is via the A470 dual carriage way with provides a route in to Cardiff City Centre and to the M4 motorway. The area is a strategic location providing the opportunity for occupiers to have access to communication links to travel both east and west as well as north and south.
The property is set back from the main road and is a self contained property with access via a shared automatic gate. The neighbouring occupier has a right of access via the road at the rear of the unit.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.