Mark as favourite
PL5 3LR Plymouth
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size85,348 ft² / 7,929 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Former cash & carry property on a site of 5.45 acres. Built in 2001 with warehouse, loading bay, two storey offices.
- Extensive car park and loading
- Immediately available
- Popular commercial location
- Site area of 2.21 hectares (5.45 acres)
- 8.4m eaves
The property comprises a modern detached cash and carry warehouse with a secure yard and car parking developed in the 1990s.
The building is of steel portal frame construction with brick and metal profile clad elevations under a pitched roof with a profile metal sheet covering. There is a two storey section at the front of the building providing office and ancillary accommodation. Servicing of the warehouse is via two up and over doors (3.6m wide and 5.0m high) situated at the rear of the building. There is a canopy along the front of the building and a canopy over the rear loading doors.
Internally, the main warehouse is mainly open plan with a section partitioned to provide a secure storage area. There is also a chilled store area located on the west side of the building. The eaves height within the warehouse is 8.4m. The front two story section comprises a reception area, office and toilets on the ground floor and staff accommodation including toilets and shower on the first floor.
Externally, there is a tarmacadam surfaced parking area at the front of the building providing approximately 135 car spaces. A tarmac accessway passes along the east side of the building to the rear concrete yard area.
The site is regular in shape, generally level and totals approximately 2.21 hectares (5.45 acres).
Location and Transport
The property is situated on the established Burrington Way Industrial Estate, which lies to the north of Plymouth city centre and just south of the A38. Access to the estate is provided from the A38 at the Crownhill exit then Outland Road and then Crownhill Road (B3411).
Plymouth is the second largest centre in the south west of England after Bristol and lies approximately 120 miles to the south west of Bristol and 45 miles to the south west of Exeter.
Principal access to the city is via the A38 Devon Expressway, which links with the M5 motorway at Exeter to the north east providing access to the national motorway network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.