Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 4, Shrewsbury Avenue
Size90,325 ft² / 8,391 m²
Read more description
FOR SALE FREEHOLD PREMISES / REDEVELOPMENT SITEAPPROX 7.32 ACRES, EXISTING WAREHOUSES 90,325 SQ FT (8,391 SQ M)
- A self-contained site of approx 7.32 acres
- Existing warehouses totalling 90,325 sq ft (8,391 sq m)
- Rare freehold / redevelopment opportunity, subject to planning
- Clear eaves height of 6.7m
- Located within an established industrial area 3.5 miles of the A1(M)
The premises have been measured on a GIA basis
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Warehouse & ancillary||74,901.33||6,958.56|
|1st & 2nd Floor Office / Ancillary Accommodation||6,814.78||633.11|
|Stand Alone Warehouse||8,608.86||799.79|
Unit 4 has been used by Bestway to carry out Cash and Carry sales and comprises a detached warehouse of steel portal frame benefiting, with a clear height of 6.7m rising to a ridge of 9.5m The main unit also benefits from x2 ground level loading doors. Other features include a large retail and check out area; two storey office/ancillary accommodation; gas and 3phase; sodium mounted lighting throughout' refrigeration area and covered loading area and pedestrian entrance.
Location and Transport
Located between two main arterial routes within Peterborough with the A1(M) situated 3.5 miles to the West linking; London to the South and the East Midlands / Yorkshire to the north. Quick access via the A1260 connects to the A47 dual carriageway to the north providing a direct route to East Anglia.
Peterborough train station is within 2.5 miles servicing Kings Cross and Edinburgh and London Luton and Stansted are both within a 90 minute drive.
A1 - 3.5 Miles - 6 Mins / A47 - 2.3 Miles - 4 Mins
A14 - 17.5 Miles - 20 Mins / M1/M6 - 48 Miles - 1hr
London - 82 Miles - 1hr 55Mins / Felixstowe - 105 Miles - 1hr 50Mins
Source Google Maps
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.