Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
PA3 2RE Paisley
Size14,282 ft² / 1,327 m²
Read more description
Thislte House is a modern build distribution warehouse in close proximity to Glasgow International Airport and the M8 motorway.
The premise comprises a detached modern built industrial unit of steel portal frame construction with a profile metal pitched roof and metal clad elevations. The property sits on an L shaped site extending to 0.821 acres in total.Internally the property provides a combination of open plan warehousing and office accommodation over 2 storeys.The warehouse is accessed via 2 electric roller shutter doors and is built to a good specification including a concrete screed floor, sodium pendent lighting fixtures, and a minimum eaves height of 5.6m. The office accommodation is similarly finished to a good standard with suspended tile ceilings incorporating recessed lighting panels and carpet tile finished.
The salient details of the property include:
Detached, modern warehouse facility
Minimum eaves height of 5.6m
2 electrical vehicle loading doors
Concrete screed floor
Shared loading yard
Good quality office accomodation over ground and first floor
Location and Transport
The property is located in Paisley, Scotland's largest town 7 miles west of Glasgow. Paisley benefits from having excellent communications links by road (M8 motorway) and rail (Paisley Gilmour Street Station) to the Central Belt of Scotland and beyond.
The property is located within a busy industrial/commercial location which benefits from close proximity to Glasgow International Airport and the M8 motorway which is approximately 0.5 miles to the north west accessed from Junction 28.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.