Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
To rentPlease contact us
Please contact us
Size43,040 ft² / 3,998 m²
Trade counter unit with large storage yard.
- 3.12 acre site
- To be refurbished
- Secure storage yard
- Level access loading
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
The property comprises of a trade counter unit with warehouse accommodation including a detached storage unit.
The main building is arranged over four warehouse areas with trade counter accommodation. The property is of steel portal frame construction with brick/ block and metal clad elevations. The property benefits from being on a secure site of 3.12 acres providing storage and car parking with 12 marked spaces.
Location and Transport
Coldhurst Street is situated approximately 0.5 miles north of Oldham Town Centre. The area surrounding the subject property is a mix of commercial and residential uses. Nearby occupiers include Keyline Building Suppliers, Emanuel Whittaker Ltd and Comfortex Ltd.
The town lies approximately 8 miles north east of Manchester City Centre via the A62 (Oldham Road), 4 miles north of Ashton-under-Lyne via A627 (Ashton Road) and 6 miles south of Rochdale via the A671 (Oldham Road). Coldhurst Street is 1.8 miles away from M62 via A627(M) and 3 miles north-east of junction 22 of the M60 both of which provide access to the wider motorway network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.