Broadway Green Business Park
M24 1QN Oldham
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size21,517-34,201 ft² / 1,999-3,177 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Broadway Green comprises 50 acres of prime greenfield employment land.
Broadway Green forms part of a major mixed use development set amongst a quality landscaped environment and having a new boulevard access directly onto Broadway (A663). The scheme can accommodate purpose built bespoke buildings from 50,000 sq ft up to 450,000 sq ft which can be offered on traditional Freehold or Leasehold terms. High quality single storey warehouse, logistics or production buildings will be built to occupier? precise requirements.
A full design team has been assembled and financial proposals and preliminary layouts can be provided within a very short period once a full specification has been supplied, without cost or obligation.
Whilst specifications will be tailored to meet an occupiers precise requirement this typically will include the following:
- Eaves height up to 30 metres
- Bespoke office element
- Concrete floors up to 50 kN per sq m
- Dock and level access
- Substantial concrete yard areas
- On-site car parking
- Full security fencing
Location and Transport
Securely located within 1.5 miles of both Junction 20 of the M62 motorway and Junction 21 of the M60 motorway
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.