Mark as favourite
NG7 5QQ Nottingham
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size150,000-470,000 ft² / 13,935-43,663 m²
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
New Horizon scheme will offer prime industrial units, strategically located.
- Prominent New Scheme
- Excellent communication links
- Industrial units from 150,000 upwards
- Easily accessible from the A453 with direct access to M1
- Floor loading (kN/m2)
- Eaves Height (m)
- Eaves Height Qualifier
- Level Access
- Car Parking
- Car Park Spaces
- Trailer Parking
- Trailer Parking Spaces
Location and Transport
The development is situated approximately 3 miles south-west of Nottingham city centre, within an established commercial area adjacent to the Boots campus. There is currently access to the site via both Thane Road and Bull Close Road which in turn connect immediately to the A52 Clifton Boulevard, part of the city's ring road. The site is situated 1 mile from the A453 and connects directly to the M1 motorway at J24 with J25 to the north.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.