- No Commission
Celtic Business ParkFavourite
NP19 4QZ Newport
25,000.00 - 1,249,999.00 ft² (2,322.58 - 116,128.75 m²)
Price on application
• Grade A, New Build
- All buildings are available on a pre-let.
- Planning consent for B1, B2 and B8 uses.
- Buildings can be specified to meet any eaves height, access, yard space and services requirement.
- As a brownfield site, the development aims to meet occupiers Corporate Social Responsibility and environmental requirements.
- New buildings can be designed to meet BREEAM and environmental criteria as required.
- The site can link onto the established rail freight network, connecting with mainland Europe and the rest of the UK.
- Celtic Business Park can provide rail-linked warehousing and / or container handling facilities.
- Excellent road and railway connectivity.
- The estate is to be managed by the developers in house management team which shall include repair and maintenence, landscaping, security and utilities to common parts of the site.
Grant assistance may be available for qualifying companies from the Welsh Assembly Government.
Celtic Business Park is a new industrial and warehousing scheme occupying a strategic location at the gateway to South Wales. To be built upon the site of the former Llanwern Steel Works, the 100 acre site lays adjacent to the Great Western Mainline and M4 Motorway, and is ideally located for delivery and distribution purposes. Cardiff is located 12 miles to the West, while Bristol is found 30 miles to the East. The development is connected by a 2 mile stretch of dual carriageway to Junction 23a of the M4 Motorway.