Location and Transport
Newport is situated in south-east Wales along the M4 between Cardiff and the Severn Bridge. Newport is a short drive from Cardiff and is well connected by road to the nearby city of Bristol (40 minutes drive away). The catchment area includes the towns of Chepstow, Monmouth, Abergavenny, Cwmbran and Pontypridd.
Severn Stiles Avenue is accessed from J24 of the M4 motorway and by driving 4 minutes along the Newport Southern Distributor Road, the A48. The M4 motorway runs east west through south Wales towards England.
The A48 runs around the south of Newport, connected at both ends with the M4 and providing further local connections by road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.