Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Land Adjacent to A467
NP10 9XJ Newport
Size176,940 ft² / 16,438 m²
Read more description
Self contained site adjacent to the A467
- Approximately 4 acres
- Self contained site
- Excellent connectivity links
- Secure fenced site
- Great visibility
- Development opportunity
The property comprises a self-contained site of approximately 4 acres. The site is level and triangular in shape with access to one end. The site is gated and fenced and has hard core to the surface.
The specification includes:
- Available as a whole
- Level site
- Area of consolidated hard core
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
Location and Transport
The property is conveniently located just of the A467 travelling north away from Newport City Centre which is approximately 3 miles from the location. Junction 28 of the M4 is approximately 2 miles south and accessed via the A467 dual carriage way.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.