Location and Transport
Newport's location between Cardiff and Bristol has resulted in it becoming one of the principal commercial centres in South Wales. It benefits from excellent road communications being situated immediately off Junction 28 of the M4 motorway. This provides access to Cardiff and Swansea to the west, as well as Bristol and London to the east. The South East Wales Transport Commission has recently made recommendations on public transport improvements in this area which includes the proposed construction of a 'park & ride' train station at Coedkernew, immediately to the south of Imperial One.
In 2018, the toll charge to cross the Seven Bridge and the Prince of Wales Bridge ceased, further enhancing Cardiff's business potential and prospects for economic growth.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.