Mark as favourite
Bury Road, Radcliffe
M26 2WX Manchester
Size20,000-80,000 ft² / 1,858-7,432 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Design and Build opportunity 1.5 miles north east of Radcliffe Town Centre and 10 miles north of Manchester City Centre.
- 24/7 access
- Self contained industrial park environment
- Planning permission for B1, B2 and B8 uses
- Freehold or leasehold terms available
- Consideration to land sales subject to purchaser entering into a development agreement
- Easy access to 3 motorway junctions
- J2 M66 - 2.5 miles
- J3 M66 - 3.25 miles
- J17 M60 - 4 miles
Location and Transport
The premises are located within a well established industrial location and can be readily accessed via 3 motorway Junctions (2 and 3 of the M66 and 17 of M60). Manchester airport is only approximately 16 miles away.
Potential occupiers will have a unique opportunity to secure their own bespoke building within an established business location on a freehold or leasehold basis. Alternatively, consideration will be given to a land sale subject to the purchaser entering into a development agreement.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.