Mark as favourite
Golden Gate Park
LE4 6AR Leicester
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size26,803 ft² / 2,490 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Industrial Opportunity in Prime location close to the rejuvenated Golden Mile gateway.
The units are available by way of a new lease on a full repairing and insuring basis, terms to be agreed. Freehold sales will also be considered.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs involved in this transaction.
Location and Transport
Golden Gate Park overlooks a prominent roundabout with adjoining roads Abbey Park Road, Dysart Way and Belgrave Road(A607) one of the main gateways into Leicester City Centre connecting the inner and outer ring road network.
Leicester City Centre is located approximately 1.5 miles to the south, with access to M1 J.21 via the A5460 approximately 5 miles to the south west.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.