Mark as favourite
Unit 1, Old Station Approach
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Semi-detached single storey industrial / warehouse unit with a mezzanine area.
- Long Leasehold Opportunity for Sale
- Short Proximity to Leatherhead Railway Station
- Excellent Communication Links
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Ground Floor||1,410||130.99||Available|
|Unit - Mezzanine||480||44.59||Available|
Unit 1 is a semi-detached single-storey industrial/warehouse unit with a mezzanine area. The property is accessed via two pedestrian doors leading directly to the staircase up to the mezzanine floor and the office area. In front of the property is a brick paviour roadway including 8 car parking spaces.
We have measured the unit in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition) and calculated the gross internal areas as follows:
| Sq ft | Sq m
Ground floor | 1,410 | 130.99
Mezzanine | 480 | 44.59
Total | 1,890 | 175.28
Location and Transport
Leatherhead is located approximately 18 miles south-west of Central London with good access to the national motorway network via Junction 9 of the M25. The property is situated on Old Station Approach which is approximately 3 minutes’ walk from Leatherhead mainline station which provides frequent services to London Victoria and London Waterloo with an approximate travel time of 40 and 34 minutes respectively.
The Town Centre is a short walk from the property and provides a good level of amenities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.