Unit 3 Byron Avenue
Lowmoor Road Business Park
NG17 7LA Kirkby-In-Ashfield
To rentPlease contact us
Size71,540 ft² / 6,646 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Well presented warehouse unit including two-storey offices and an additional loading canopy.
- 3.6m - 5.8m eaves height
- Concrete floors
- 7.4m eaves to higher bay
- Two storey offices
- Canopies loading area
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Warehouse/Production Area||66,550||6,182.70||Coming Soon|
|Unit - Offices||4,990||463.59||Coming Soon|
|Unit - Loading Canopy||4,255||395.30||Coming Soon|
The property comprises a three-bay steel portal framed warehouse, connecting through to a higher bay former food production unit that now provides well-presented warehouse/production space with mezzanine floor.
The front of the property provides two storey offices which include a mixture of cellular and open plan space.
The property has 50 car parking spaces provided to the front.
Location and Transport
The property is located in Kirkby-in-Ashfield benefiting excellent communication links to Nottingham City Centre and Mansfield with East Midlands Airport c.22 miles away.
The property sits within the Lowmoor Industrial Estate with frontage to Byron Avenue.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.